THE BABY OF THE FAMILY
The TUBELY is a small coffee machine which safeguards the health of the consumer while allowing all the typical aromas of coffee.
In fact, a spiral unit with special limescale-inhibiting GHA* treatment is fitted to all models in the TUBELY series. Moreover, thanks to the stabilization of the working pressure FAMILY TUBELY offers an uniform extraction of the coffee.
• Aluminum heat exchanger with excellent thermal stability for coffee extraction
• Power absorption of only 450W with working thermostat of 98°C
• Inlet/outlet 3-way solenoid valve
• Vertical group closure to give at the machine more steadiness at group closure
• Patented Compensator, located in the lower part of the group which allows aneffortlessclosure at constant pressure over time
• No water leaks from the filter: that means no dirt deposits on bottom side (problemthat persists in traditional systems)
• No group adjustment, the compensator at each use adapts itself to the gasketsquashing that occurs everytime, with consequent savings on spare parts
• Uniform extraction of the coffee due to the stabilization of the working pressure
• Easy access to group for maintenance purpose through the top cover, which is fixedby means of only two screws
• Spiral unit with special limescale-inhibiting GHA treatment
The GHA treatment is the most recent and innovative technology that can be applied to aluminium alloys. GHA is a patent of Japanese origin and also European patent no. EP1207220, consisting of an anodic oxidation with subsequent sealing of the micro-pores with silver ions: this offers a limescale-inhibiting feature on the surfaces and gives them superlative qualities and performance. The GHA technology, applied to various sectors of the food processing industry, is especially popular in the coffee machine manufacturing sector because it gives the surfaces of the components special biotechnological properties that protect the machine from all contamination and without producing any harmful effects on the water or on the coffee blend.