SMALL DIMENSIONS, GREAT PERFORMANCE
TUBE is the unique coffee machine that safeguards the health of the consumer.
Thanks to GHA technology, the special anti-scale treatment available upon request on the complete coffee group, all the typical aromas of coffee can be enjoyed. Moreover, thanks to the stabilization of the working pressure TUBE offers an uniform extraction of the coffee.
• Aluminum heat exchanger with excellent thermal stability focoffee extraction
• Power absorption of only 450W with working thermostat of 98 °C
• Inlet/outlet 3-way solenoid valve
• Vertical group closure to give at the machine more steadiness at group closure
• Patented Compensator, located in the lower part of the group which allows an effortless closure at constant pressure over time
• No water leaks from the filter: that means no dirt deposits on bottom side (problem that persists in traditional systems)
• No group adjustment, the compensator at each use adapts itself to the gasket squashing that occurs everytime, with consequent savings on spare parts
• Uniform extraction of the coffee due to the stabilization of the working pressure
• Easy access to group for maintenance purpose through the top cover, which is fixed by means of only two screws
• Spiral unit with special limescale-inhibiting GHA treatment
• Complete Coffee Group with special GHA treatment
• Brass/Aluminum closure group
The GHA treatment is the most recent and innovative technology that can be applied to aluminium alloys. GHA is a patent of Japanese origin and also European patent no. EP1207220, consisting of an anodic oxidation with subsequent sealing of the micro-pores with silver ions: this offers a limescale-inhibiting feature on the surfaces and gives them superlative qualities and performance. The GHA technology, applied to various sectors of the food processing industry, is especially popular in the coffee machine manufacturing sector because it gives the surfaces of the components special biotechnological properties that protect the machine from all contamination and without producing any harmful effects on the water or on the coffee blend.